About Our Day Care
Our daycare is staffed by educators who are experienced professionals, who are dedicated to guiding your child’s development and education. Our mission is to foster an independent, self-confident, creative and inquisitive appreciation of the world around them. As a parent, you can be involved with the education of your child through our open door policy. You can look forward to regular conversations and conferences with your child’s teachers as well as the administration staff. Prosperity Day School is committed to providing equal opportunities for all children. Our program does not discriminate against anyone, adult or child, based on sex, age, religion, national origin, color, race, marital status, physical or mental disabilities, or veteran status.
- We believe that each child has a unique personality.
- Each child has the right to development at his/her own capability.
- Each child is encouraged to become the very best person that they’re capable of becoming.
- We believe that each child has the right to grow up and learn in a wholesome, print rich, respectful environment.
- We also believe that early training in the life of a child has the greatest impact on his/her future learning
- To provide a safe, healthy, clean and secure environment;
- To encourage each child’s potential through developmentally appropriate activities
- To encourage each child to use their creative, problem-solving and imaginative minds through an educational environment that fosters academic excellence and active learning.
- To promote a positive attitude towards school, which lays a foundation for experiences in their future educational years as well as at home and in the community.